There is a ticket with my name on it, for a plane bound to the sunny Mayan Riviera! And what’s more exciting? I’m going to photograph the wedding of the fun and lovely couple, Alanna and Todd. A week of celebration, of relaxation, of much needed vitamin D (as opposed to these rainy, grey Pacific Northwest skies) sounds wonderful to me and I’m privileged to be a part of it.
Last summer, I listed “photograph a destination wedding” on my 101 in 1001 list. Next week, I get to check it off. Today, the dreaded packing. Tomorrow morning, the airport. Here is a look at a few things that will be in my suitcase:
1. L’Oreal Colour Radiance Protecting Spray
2. Vitamin C Daily Moisture Lotion SPF 30
3. Sailboat pajama shorts
4. New swimsuits are a must for destination weddings…right?!
5. Starbucks VIA Ready Brew – obviously better than any hotel instant coffee :)
6. Plane + beach reads! Vanity Fair, Women’s Health, Vogue.
7. My Shootsac! (but my Kelly Moore bag may also make an appearance…)
8. Sandals and my beloved Toms
9. Plenty of cute, breezy sundresses
10. Perfect size for travel, Bohemian fragrance rollerball
So! For the next week and a couple days, I will be out of the office. I plan to say hello from Mexico a couple times here on the blog, but I may be slow to respond to emails. Thanks for your understanding :)
Happy Friday everyone!